Marquee Rewards Program Rules
Official rules as of February 15, 2019
The following rules form the basis of participation in the Penn National Gaming, Inc. (“Penn”) Marquee Rewards patron loyalty program (“Marquee Rewards”). A patron’s participation in Marquee Rewards will be governed by these rules. It is the patron’s responsibility to read these rules so that they understand Marquee Reward’s rules and benefits, as well as the patron’s responsibilities. A patron’s enrollment as a member of Marquee Rewards and/or their use of a Marquee Rewards card constitutes their acceptance of these rules. Marquee Rewards tier levels are set once per year based on the Marquee Rewards member’s patronage from the previous calendar year. Marquee Rewards members may continually upgrade to the next highest tier throughout the year as they attain the Tier Points (as defined below) required to advance.
1. Marquee Rewards members will receive card tier status based on the following accrued tier points and/or by applicable casino property management approval:
a. ICON: 200,000-plus tier points
b. Executive Producer: 50,000-199,999 tier points
c. Producer: 18,000-49,999 tier points
d. Celebrity: 1,000-17,999 tier points
e. Marquee: 0-999 tier points (Please note that in July 2019, “Marquee” tier level members will no longer be able to earn mycash, although they may redeem any mycash balance they have earned to that point).
2. Tier points are based on the following (each a “tier point”):
a. Slots and video lottery terminals: $5 coin–in = 1 tier point
b. Video poker: $10 coin-in = 1 tier point
c. Table games: Based on game played, average bet and time played.
d. Electronic table games (where available): $40 coin-in = 1 tier point
e. Live poker games (where available): 1 hour played = 20 tier points
f. Non-gaming on-property purchases (where available): $5 spent = 1 tier point
g. Horse racing (where available): $10 bet = 1 tier point
Any and all methods of tier point calculation are subject to change in Penn’s sole discretion, with or without notice. Please note that the ways in which tier points may be earned and the methods of tier point calculation may vary by participating casino property and/or regulation.
Tier points are awarded based on the earning rates noted above but partial points are not awarded and are lost as more fully explained below:
* A patron who changes a game on a multi-game machine or who removes a player card from a slot or video poker machine, video lottery terminal, or electronic table game in midsession before the next full tier point is earned will lose any partial tier points accumulated from those games and the progress toward the next tier point will be lost.
* Tier points on live poker are only earned for whole hours played continuously so a patron playing for partial hours will not receive tier points for the partial hour.
* Tier points earned from non-gaming on-property purchases are only earned on individual purchases divided by the earnings rate. Any partial points remaining would not count toward tier points for future purchases.
* Tier points earned from horse racing bets are only earned on individual horse racing bets divided by the earnings rate. Any partial points remaining would not count toward tier points for future bets.
3. In order to receive tier points, a Marquee Rewards member must have his or her Marquee Rewards card properly inserted into an electronic gaming machine.
4. A Marquee Rewards member can earn tier points on a table game by presenting their Marquee Rewards card at a participating table, so that table games staff may record its use.
5. Please note that individual rewards, benefits, comps and/or other similar items earned based, in part or wholly, on tier ranking may vary by participating casino property.
6. It is the Marquee Rewards member’s responsibility to ensure that play is registering properly on their Marquee Rewards card.
7. Tier points may be awarded at any Marquee Rewards participating property.
8. Tier points have no cash value. The award of any card tier is within the sole discretion of Penn’s Chief Marketing Officer or her designee (“Marquee Rewards management”) regardless of a Marquee Rewards member’s tier points and may be rejected at any time for any reason. ICON members who accrue more than 100,000 tier points in a calendar year may be eligible to receive one (1) companion card*. The companion selected by the Marquee Rewards member must also be a Marquee Rewards member. The companion card may be cancelled by casino property and or Marquee Rewards management at any time. Specific benefits of the companion card will vary based on the benefits available at the participating property from which it is issued. Companion cards are non-transferable.
*Please note participating casino properties may, at their sole discretion, make this benefit available to other tiered members.
9. Certain expenditures utilizing a Marquee Rewards card may result in Marquee Rewards members earning mycash rewards. mycash rewards are determined based on the sole discretion of the applicable participating casino property, but may be based in part on a Marquee Rewards member’s tier, play and/or purchases.
10. mycash may be redeemed in multiple ways according to a Marquee Rewards member’s election, as follows:
$1 in mycash =
$2 food (excluding third-party outlets);
$2 on-property retail outlets;
$2 on hollwoodcasino.com;
$1 “Bonus Rewards” (slot play); and/or
2 “mychoice Mall” credits
Any and all methods of mycash calculation and/or redemption are subject to change at Penn’s sole discretion, with or without notice. Please note that methods of mycash calculation and/or redemption may vary by participating casino property and/or regulation.
At a minimum, a player will earn at least $1 of mycash for every 400 tier points earned.
11. Marquee Rewards members playing live poker games may receive mycash per hour played, as determined by each participating property.
12. mycash and/or tier points may take up to sixty (60) days to appear in a member’s Marquee Rewards account.
13. mycash balances may be removed after six (6) months of mycash inactivity (i.e., if a Marquee Rewards member does not earn any mycash over a period of six (6) months, any balance may be removed). Please note that earning mycash through promotional means shall still be considered “inactivity” for purposes of this Section 13. The preceding rule does not apply to ICON and Executive Producer tier members.
14. Marquee Rewards members playing slots, video poker, or electronic table games may earn Slot Points at Hollywood Casino St. Louis as follows:
a. Slots: $10 Coin-In = .02 Free SlotPlay
b. Video Poker: $10 Coin-In - .01 Free SlotPlay
c. Electronic Table Games: $10 Coin-In = .01 Free SlotPlay
Slot Points have no cash value and may only be redeemed for Free SlotPlay at Hollywood Casino St. Louis.
15. Access to lounges across Penn properties (where available/applicable) for ICON, Executive Producer and Producer tier Marquee Rewards members is subject to certain conditions and restrictions as stated below:
a. Producer tier Marquee Rewards members must have accrued a minimum number of tier points over a specific period of time, which may vary by participating casino property;
b. All Marquee Rewards members be checked-in and have their Marquee Rewards card, as well as a valid government issued photo ID;
c. Any guests of a member must enter with the Marquee Rewards member card holder and may remain in the lounge only as long as the member is present;
d. Guests may be placed on a waitlist if the lounge is approaching or at capacity;
e. Any individual whom enters a lounge, who is not qualified under the Marquee Rewards program rules (including guests of qualified members) must have casino marketing host approval or a signed lounge pass for entry;
f. Marquee Rewards members and their guests must be dressed appropriately, as determined by each participating property;
g. Food and beverage may not be removed from any lounge;
h. Casino property management reserves the right to refuse access to a lounge at any time; and
i. Casino property management reserves the right to revoke access to the lounge from any guest at any time.
16. You must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older to participate in the Marquee Rewards program and be able to present valid government issued photo ID.
17. An individual’s Marquee Rewards card, prizes, tier points, mycash, entries and any other Marquee Rewards benefits or awards are non-transferable and the use of a Marquee Rewards card by any person other than the individual named on the card is prohibited. In the event of a divorce of a Marquee Rewards member, the named Marquee Rewards member retains all mycash unless otherwise stated by a valid and final court order submitted to the applicable casino property. In the event of a death of a Marquee Rewards member, all mycash remains non-transferable and shall expire as set forth herein.
18. Falsification of any information as it applies to these rules, a Marquee Rewards card, the Marquee Rewards program at-large or an individual’s affiliation with Penn and/or its subsidiaries may result in ineligibility.
19. The applicable casino property may adjust mycash balances resulting from any malfunction, fraud or misuse as determined appropriate in its sole discretion.
20. By participating in the Marquee Rewards program a patron agrees to all official rules, as amended from time to time, and decisions of any applicable casino property and Marquee Rewards management, whose decisions in all aspects of the Marquee Rewards program shall be final and binding.
21. All Marquee Rewards members are responsible for any international, United States federal, state or local taxes and/or government fees that may be imposed in connection with the Marquee Rewards program.
22. Each Marquee Rewards member shall indemnify and hold harmless Penn, including its subsidiaries and each’s employees, officers, directors, agents and assigns (collectively, the “Penn Indemnitees”), from and against any damage, loss, claim or liability arising from his or her participation in the Marquee Rewards program. Each Marquee Rewards member agrees that the Penn Indemnitees assume no liability of any kind for any property loss or damage or personal injury occurring in connection with any prizes.
23. Marquee Rewards management reserves the right to cancel, change or modify this program or the official rules at any time in accordance with the applicable gaming regulations and/or law.
24. Redemption of Marquee Rewards benefits is subject to the terms and conditions of these rules, as may be amended from time to time without notice in Penn’s sole discretion.
25. The applicable casino property and/or Marquee Rewards management reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to void any Marquee Rewards benefits of a Marquee Rewards member who they believe has tampered with or impaired the administration, security, fairness or proper use of any Marquee Rewards benefit, or for any other reason not specifically stated herein.
26. Any dispute or situation not covered by these rules will be resolved by the applicable casino property, Marquee Rewards management and/or Penn, whose decision shall be final and binding on all participants.
27. The Marquee Rewards program is subject to all applicable federal, state and/or local rules and regulations, including those applicable to the gaming industry, and all aspects of the program are subject to approval of the appropriate regulatory authorities and are void where prohibited.
28. By participating in the Marquee Rewards program, participants hereby grant Penn, including its subsidiaries/affiliates, permission to use his/her name, photograph, and likeness in connection with the advertising and promotion of its products, in any manner and in any medium, without additional compensation, as Penn in its sole discretion, shall deem appropriate or desirable. Participants irrevocably consent to the unrestricted use, in perpetuity, for purposes including, but not limited to, display, advertising, sale and trade, and including any alterations or modifications whatsoever of said photograph, including the negatives and prints made there from and by Penn, its employees, agents, customers, successors, and assigns forever. Participants waive any right, which he/she may otherwise have, to inspect or approve the photographs or prints made from the negative thereof, with respect to:
1) any alterations or modifications, any material or commentary,
2) any publication using the name of the undersigned, no name, or fictitious name,
3) and use for the purpose of publicity, illustration, commercial art, and
4) any advertising of products or services.
29. Persons who are on a Disassociated Patrons, Voluntary/State Exclusion or Self Eviction list in jurisdictions in which Penn operates or who have been otherwise excluded from a Penn property are not eligible to participate in the Marquee Rewards program.
30. In the event that Penn and/or any one of its subsidiaries decides to transfer pre-existing points and/or membership status, from an outside membership participating program similar to the Marquee Rewards patron loyalty program, discretion with regard to transfer status, point-to-point ratio, the membership level at which an individual is transferred and/or any other similar decision related thereto, shall belong solely to Penn and/or its subsidiaries and affiliates, in their discretion.
31. Benefits may be awarded for hospitality purchases at participating outlets at participating Penn properties. These purchases may include but are not limited to: hotel rooms, food and dining purchases, as well as retail merchandise at Penn operated outlets. The amount earned will not include sales tax, tips or comps. Visit Player Services at a Marquee Rewards property for a complete list of participating outlets. Tier Points or mycash earned with hospitality purchases may not count towards eligibility for any gaming promotions. It is the responsibility of the member to present his/her Marquee Rewards card for tracking before paying. If the member pays before presenting their Marquee Rewards card, points or comps earned will be forfeited. Penn is not responsible for lost ratings, Tier Points or mycash due to failure to present one’s Marquee Rewards card.
Local regulations regarding earnings on hospitality purchases including alcohol may apply, restrict or otherwise alter this Section 30. Please contact your local Penn casino property with questions.
32. mycash earned at HollywoodCasino.com is not redeemable for cash or Free SlotPlay.
33. ICON member travel reimbursement is valid once annually and can be used for airfare or mileage reimbursement for travel to any participating Penn casino property or applicable cruise. The ICON member is responsible for booking travel and submitting receipts to their casino host within THIRTY (30) days of trip completion for reimbursement. Any such trip is valid only when visiting a Penn casino property other than that ICON member’s primary (or dominant) Penn casino. Trip must be booked while the member’s ICON status is active. Blackout dates may apply.
34. All benefits relating to hotel stays are only valid at Penn owned properties.
35. ICON members are guaranteed a comped room when staying in a Penn hotel in accordance with the following restrictions:
a) Forty-eight (48) hour notice must be given,
b) a maximum of 6 room nights per month for each ICON member and
c) a maximum of three (3) room nights in a row.
This Section 34 is contingent upon there being an available room at the Penn hotel in question.
36. Gambling problem? Penn cares about the welfare of its guests and encourages players to play responsibly and only within their means. If gambling is causing you to experience financial problems or problems with your personal, family or professional life, help is just a phone call away at the numbers below:
- Missouri: 1-888-BETSOFF
- Indiana: 1-800-9-WITH-IT
- Ohio: 1-800-589-9966
- Massachusetts: 1-800-426-1234
- Pennsylvania/Illinois/West Virginia: 1-800-GAMBLER
- New Mexico: 1-800-572-1142
- Mississippi: 1-888-777-9696
- All others: 1-800-522-4700